DIN 24V 5A 120W MEAN WELL SDR-120-24 power supply
- MEAN WELL SDR-120 power supply is characterized by high efficiency and the possibility of temporary overload up to 150% of the rated current.
DIN RAIL POWER SUPPLY 24V 5A 120W MEAN WELL SDR-120-24
- power: 120 W
- output current: 5 A.
- output voltage: 24V DC, 24 ... 28V DC
- supply voltage: 88 ... 264V AC, 124 ... 370V DC
- electrical connection: terminal block
- DIN mounting
- external dimensions: 40x125.2x113.5mm
- weight: 690g
- number of outputs: 1
- working temperature: -25 ... 70 ° C
- protection: overload, overheating, overvoltage, short circuit
- efficiency: 91%
- additional functions: active PFC, signaling of correct output voltage (NO contact)
The power supply is cooled by free air flow, thanks to which it is highly trouble-free - a very important feature when the power supply is working continuously. The operating temperature for this model ranges from -25 to + 70º. Moreover, the power supply has an overload protection of 105-160% of the nominal power.