Battery charger 6V / 12V / 24V 15A A80 VOLT POLSKA
- The SMART rectifier is the first battery charger on the market with a microprocessor control and control system in the PWM technology with the possibility of charging batteries up to 24V and the possibility of choosing non-standard types of battery voltag
BATTERY CHARGER 6V / 12V / 24V 15A VOLT POLSKA 6PRA12A824
- input voltage: 230V
- output voltage: 6V / 8V / 12V / 14V / 16 / 24V
- voltage identification: 6V (2 ± 7.4V) 12V (8V ± 14.5V) 24 (18V ± 29V)
- ambient temperature: -30 ° C to + 50 ° C
- insulation class: IP20
- supported battery capacity: 3-200Ah
- power: 250W
- charging current: 0-10A
- frequency: 50-60HZ
- efficiency: 98%
- net weight: 0.95 kg
- dimensions: 13.5x17.5x7.5cm
The most important features
- Automatic charger designed to charge 6V, 12V and 24V lead-acid car batteries, incl. maintenance-free VRLA batteries: AGM and GEL.
- Continuous system test and charging switching in 4 modes (Constant Voltage; Constant Current; Trickle Charge Modulation; Floating Charge Modulation) regenerating the battery.
- Multi-stage battery protection, thanks to the use of an advanced microcomputer management system.
- Pulse width modulation (PWM) technology that allows the battery to be charged automatically in a 4-stage charging cycle.
- Guarantee that the batteries will not be damaged even in the case of sulphation of the batteries, lack of gas or loss of electrolyte.
Intelligent work modes /;
- Constant Voltage: Use a DC voltage to charge the battery by checking that the charging current is not too high by reducing it during the process.
- Constant Current: Indicates that the battery voltage is lower than the set voltage of the charger, but the charger will maintain a constant current to charge the battery.
- Trickle Charge Modulation: When the battery voltage approaches the set voltage and the charging current is low to the set current, it will switch to floating charge modulation. This means that the battery is charged, but is constantly checked for voltage drops and recharged automatically with alternating current.
- Floating Charge Modulation: This mode will keep the battery fully charged.
- Overheating protection: When the charger temperature exceeds 150 ° C, the charger will stop charging. When the temperature drops to 80 ° C or the charger is turned off for approx. 10 minutes, the battery can be charged again after this time.
- Short-circuit protection: When a short circuit occurs in the circuit, it will stop automatically. This will result in a long beep. Then please connect it carefully to restart automatically charging.
- Reverse-connecting protection: When the terminals (+/-) are connected the wrong way round, the charger will indicate this with intermittent long beeps. After the terminals are properly connected, recharging will take place.
- The charging process of the charger is based on a pulse charging system - charging for 5 seconds, then interrupting the charging for 1 second, causes most of the oxygen generated during charging to become the electrolyte. This method not only reduces the formation of gases, but the rectifier can also repair the sulphated battery.
- When the charging indicator displays 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%, it shows the battery percentage:
- Flashing - when the battery capacity becomes too low, the charger on the display will warn about the insufficient voltage by flashing.
- After the charger has repaired the battery, it will display the normal charge level again.
- Beep - When the battery is fully charged, a cyclical beep will sound every minute.
- When starting the charger, it will default to smart charging mode. Each time you charge, this product scans and tests the battery. The battery will be displayed on the screen for the battery test. After a while the rectifier will enter the mode (repair "repair", "maintenance" or "maintain").
Ask a question
Write your opinion