Voltage converter 12V to 230V 1000 / 2000W + USB socket VOLT Polska 3IPSN20012
- - 230V alternating voltage converter from batteries and car installations with 12V direct voltage
- - equipped with an additional USB port for charging smartphones or tablets
- - produces the so-called modified sine wave
Buy now, pay later - 4 steps
On the PayPo website, verify your information and enter your social security number.
VOLTAGE CONVERTER 12V TO 230V 1000 / 2000W + USB socket
The IPS electronic voltage converter is used to power electrical devices requiring 230 V alternating voltage from batteries and automotive installations with 12 V direct voltage. Converters are perfect for places where there is no possibility of direct connection to the power grid.
IPS series converters produce the so-called modified sine wave. It is an alternating voltage with a square wave, the rms value of which is identical to the rms value of a sinusoidal wave occurring in the power grid. By using this method of generating voltage, it is possible to significantly reduce the price and increase the reliability of the entire device.
- overload power (instantaneous): 2000 W
- rated power (continuous): 1000 W
- battery voltage: 12 V
- input voltage: 10.5V - 15.5V
- output voltage: 225 V - 235 V
- output voltage frequency: 50 Hz (+ - 2 Hz)
- efficiency at full load: 92%
- undervoltage protection threshold: 10.7 V (+ - 0.3 V)
- admissible operating temperature: -10 ⁰C - 40 ⁰C
- USB 5V socket: YES
- the set includes wiring for power supply from the battery