Modular power supply 12V 16.7A 200.4W MEAN WELL RSP-200-12
- Fully professional modular RSP series power supplies from Mean Well are high-class devices in a metal housing. Designed for stable and uninterrupted power supply to devices.
MODULAR POWER SUPPLY LOW PROFILE 12V 16.7A 200.4W MEAN WELL RSP-200-12
- power: 200.4 W
- output current: 16.7 A
- output voltage: 10 ... 13.2V DC, 12V DC
- supply voltage: 85 ... 264V AC, 120 ... 370V DC
- electrical connection: terminal block
- recessed mounting
- external dimensions: 215x115x30mm
- weight: 790g
- number of outputs: 1
- working temperature: -30 ... 70 ° C
- protection: overload, overheating, voltage increase, short circuit
- efficiency: 89%
The RSP modular power supply series is a device that meets the strictest standards and criteria, thanks to which it can be used in industrial automation systems, machine control and lighting power supply.