240W 24V 10A DIN rail buffer power supply DRS-240-24
- input voltage 90-305VAC, 127-431VDC
- output voltage: 24 V
- rated current: 10 A
- Rated output power: 240 W
- efficiency: 92
- charge current control from 20-100% of nominal value
- choice of 2-stage or 3-stage charging curve
- Programmable charging parameters (for CANBus versions)
- Built-in MODBus communication protocol
- relay output: AC OK, DC OK, CHARGER FAIL, BATTERY LOW
- open-air cooling
- Suitable for lithium-ion and acid batteries
- operating temperature from -30~+70°C
- LED operation indication
- compliance with many standards and certificates
- dimensions: 85.5x125.2x129.2mm
The DRS-240 is a DIN rail buffer power supply with a maximum output of 240W. The power supply is available with output voltages of: 12V, 24V, 36V and 48VDC. The unit has two outputs: one for connecting a load and one for connecting a battery. The maximum load on both channels must not exceed the rated power of the power supply (240W). Thanks to the ability to adjust the charging current, the DRS-240 can work behind batteries with capacities from 5 to even 200AH.
The DRS-240 is equipped with four relay outputs indicating states: AC OK, DC OK, CHARGER FAIL, BATTERY LOW.
The unit has the option of programming the curve and changing the charging parameters using an external programmer SPB-001 (only on models with CANBus). Thanks to the MODBus protocol, continuous monitoring and diagnostics of the unit are possible.
The DRS-240 finds use in power backup systems (e.g. lighting), alarm panels, monitoring equipment and industrial automation in the broadest sense.