TATAREK | OGD-230V rodent repellent
The device performs its role inside spaces (from residential buildings to factory halls, farm buildings and even charming holiday cottages). The device emits a modulated acoustic signal of variable frequency, thus repelling small rodents such as martens, weasels, rats or mice. Rodents do not tolerate the signals generated, which are very annoying and unpleasant for their hearing centre. After a few days (during the adaptation process), they avoid the areas where the device is installed.
- mains-powered 230V (the deterrent has a very economical power supply system, in 24-hour operation mode, consumes only 0.8 kWh per month)
- effective area of operation: up to 70-100m2
- does not interfere with other electronic devices
- working temperature: -20 C to +60 C
- device dimensions in mm: 86x61x84mm
- weight without battery: 0.115 kg
USING THE DEVICE HELPS TO REDUCE THE RISK OF RODENTS IN THE PROTECTED AREA!