Power supply for up to 5 guitar effects
Power supply specification:
- Input voltage: 100-240 VAC
- output voltage: 9 V
- rated load current 1 A
- output power: 9 W
- efficiency: >86%
- operating temperature: -20° to 40°C
- output cable length: 1,5 m
- 5 x 2.1x5.5 mm plug
- length: 5x20 cm
- maximum current: 5 A
- working temperature: 0º-40ºC
- Section area: AWG20
Equipped with 5 plugs measuring 2.1x5.5 mm (standard for guitar effects) with reversed polarity: minus (-) in the middle. This ensures compatibility with virtually all guitar effects designed to operate at 9V.
Why you should choose our power supply for your music device:
- the power supplies we present are tested with regard to the technical parameters of the specific device
- our power supplies do not cause interference with music devices - they do not affect sound quality and do not cause humming
- M.T.B.F. : 50000h (average time the appliance can operate without interruption (failure))!
- our power supplies feature the following protections to ensure the safety of you and your environment: overvoltage (OV), short circuit (SC), overload (OC)
- adapted to the requirements of Directive 2002/95/EC of 27 January 2003 on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS), which came into force on 1 July 2006.