DIN rail power supply 30V 0.64A 19.2W MEAN WELL KNX-20E-640
- The MEAN WELL KNX-20E-640 DIN rail power supply is a MEAN WELL power supply that supports the KNX standard.
Buy now, pay later - 4 steps
On the PayPo website, verify your information and enter your social security number.
POWER SUPPLY ON DIN RAIL 30V 0.64A 19.2W MEAN WELL KNX-20E-640
- power: 19.2W
- output current: 640mA
- supply voltage: 180 ... 264V AC, 254 ... 370V DC
- electrical connection: terminal block
- DIN mounting
- external dimensions: 52.5 x 58.5 x 90 mm
- weight: 215 g
- number of outputs: 1
- working temperature: -30 ... 70 ° C
- protection: overload, voltage increase, short circuit
- efficiency: 85%
- output voltage: 30V
The KNX-20E power supply is a new model, introduced to mass production by the leading manufacturer of switching power supplies, MEAN WELL. This product was created in response to the increasing use of management and control systems for architectural complexes in accordance with the KNX standard. This nearly 20W power supply has been designed to meet the requirements of the power standard on the market of KNX intelligent building management systems.